DECORATED WEDDING CHAIRS. WEDDING CHAIRS
DECORATED WEDDING CHAIRS. OUTDOOR DECORATING TIPS.
- adorned: provided with something intended to increase its beauty or distinction
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Denoting a stage of English Gothic church architecture typical of the 14th century (between Early English and Perpendicular), with increasing use of decoration and geometric, curvilinear, and reticulated tracery
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- a party of people at a wedding
- A marriage ceremony, esp. considered as including the associated celebrations
- the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- marriage: the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony; "their marriage was conducted in the chapel"
- (chair) a seat for one person, with a support for the back; "he put his coat over the back of the chair and sat down"
- Carry (someone) aloft in a chair or in a sitting position to celebrate a victory
- (chair) act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university; "She chaired the department for many years"
- Act as chairperson of or preside over (an organization, meeting, or public event)
- (chair) professorship: the position of professor; "he was awarded an endowed chair in economics"
Kelsyus Original Canopy Chair,Blue
It's just not comfortable and practical its ingenious. With one simple motion, the canopy lifts easily to convert the familiar quad style chair to your own personal oasis. Then the cleverly designed waterproof canopy becomes the bag, with two padded shoulder straps, making it easy to carry. This unique patent pending, fully integrated design means no flimsy carriers to assemble or lose.
Made with lightweight steel and heavy-duty polyester fabric, the Kelsyus Original Canopy Chair is the ideal seating solution for any outdoor activity. It offers a cool, shady place close at hand with 100 percent UV protection. Folded down and closed, the waterproof canopy becomes the carry bag with two padded shoulder straps for hands-free portability. The folding chair includes two beverage holders in the wide armrests, 600D heavy-duty fabric, and a 16mm powder coated steel frame.
This photo portrays men carrying a traditional wedding chair through a Chinese street. In this traditional wedding, the Chinese emphasized the family while state authority was entirely absent, as shown by the lack of flags and pictures of party leaders. These men are carrying the bride’s elaborate wedding chair, or the Ting Hsien Wedding Chair, towards the bride’s house to pick her up. However, as the Nationalists were taking control, they wanted to change the focus of the people from family to the state. Therefore, since the wedding was such an integral part of celebrating the family, they targeted this event to ensure people always thought of the state. In these new Nationalist ceremonies, party and national flags were ever-present, and people would bow to them, along with the prime minister's portrait, numerous times as part of the standard wedding procedure. They also emphasized the state by not reserving a special spot for prominent guests such as the bride and groom’s family. For the wedding portrayed, the emphasis is placed on the actual couple getting married, especially because of the spectacular wedding chair. Not only did this chair attract attention, but it also represented the lavish traditional ceremony because of its finely decorated structure and its embroidery. The Nationalists wanted to abolish useless expenses such as this wedding chair and institute a wedding ceremony that would promote the state.
Chairs and wedding Altar (decorated last minute by the Groom's brothers and Bride's Aunt, Uncle, and parents)
fishing cake decorations
mod apartment decor
bed and bath decor
asian bathroom decorating
harley davidson party decorations
decorating birthday cakes for kids
tuscan dining room decor
wine bottle christmas decorations
whimsical decorating ideas